Seal Shield offers a fun and exciting work environment for all employees and partners. The company prides itself on an egalitarian culture where all employees are self managed and encouraged to contribute to overall corporate growth and improvement. Employees receive a benefits package which includes 401k, full healthcare and paid time off for community volunteerism. Employees have the opportunity to profit from the company’s overall success with stock options and bonus programs. Work from home programs are available for employees and contractors.
Seal Shield is always looking for the right people. We want special people who can contribute to our goals of being the most innovative and profitable company in our segment. If you have special skills, talent or experience in product development, product management, engineering, operations, sales, marketing, or some other related field, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for considering Seal Shield for your career.
Seal Shield, LLC
Has anyone ever referred to you as a unicorn or a “purple squirrel”? Do you have the ability to understand in-depth mechanical details to speak with highly skilled engineers and translate that information to c-level executives? Do you have the ability to command the attention of a room full of sharks and close on them like the great Mariano Rivera? Are you a superstar sales engineer that is looking for a HOT new job to kick off the New Year? Seal Shield, the leader in Infection Control Solutions, is searching for a Sales Engineer.
Sales Engineers are the primary technical resource for the Seal Shield Sales Force. Sales Engineers are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the Sales Team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our company. The Sales Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. The ideal candidate should be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the Sales process. The Sales Engineer must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle, with the ultimate goal of facilitating sale closure, while positioning Seal Shield for future business opportunities within the account.
- Responsible for maintaining advanced product and technical knowledge
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and prospects and at field events such as conferences, seminars, trade shows, etc
- Responsible for responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Responsible for conveying customer requirements to Product Management and Sales teams
- Responsible for travel throughout the Sales Territory with the ability to work remotely or virtually
- Responsible for facilitating Sale closure and developing opportunities for future business and Sales growth
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in IT hardware and software sales and have advanced knowledge of the relevant technology. The candidate must be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports. Organized and analytical, the Sales Engineer must be able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches. Candidates must be willing to travel extensively within the territory.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record in Technical Sales
- 3-5+ years relevant experience in Sales Engineering, preferably Healthcare
- Knowledge and familiarity with Seal Shield products and lines of business
- Experience in healthcare technology such as Antimicrobial Chemistry, UV Technology, Microbiology, Spectroscopy, IT hardware and software, mechanical, electrical or chemical engineering background is a plus
- B.S. in Computer Science, Chemistry, Microbiology, Engineering or a related field is strongly preferred.
- Able to Articulate Technology and Product Positioning to both business and technical users.
- Ability to conduct research on Client Prospects to formulate sales presentations focused on solving a Prospect’s technical problem with Seal Shield products and services.
- Able to conduct informative Product Demonstrations.
- Demonstrated success in responding to functional and technical elements of RFI’s/RFP’s.
- Ability to develop strategies and solutions on your feet to meet a client’s needs.
- Ability to travel and multi-task.
- Experience in Healthcare Technologies, Antimicrobial Chemistry, UV Technology, Microbiology, Spectroscopy, IT Hardware and Software a plus!
BS in Computer Science, Chemistry, Microbiology, Engineering or related fields is strongly preferred.
What do we offer aside from a rock-star culture and the mission and vision of preventing infections and save lives? Wait, does it get better than that??? At Seal Shield all we do is get better and expect only the best! We have a “BEST IN CLASS” benefits package that NOBODY can match:
- Generous base salary
- Ownership thinking profit sharing quarterly bonuses
- 100% paid medical plan
- 12 week paid maternity program
- 3% yearly cost of living increase
- Quarterly performance review system
- 28 PTO days to start (10 holidays, 3 volunteerism days, 15 vacation days)
- HSA Program *
- Tuition reimbursement *
- 401k safe-harbor plan that the company invests 3% regardless of employee contribution *
- Yearly retreat (i.e. company cruise)
- And much more!!!!!
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
Do you enjoy drafting memos, emails, motions and contracts? Do you dream of case law research? Does sending out constant emails regarding deadlines sound like something you enjoy doing? If so, you might be the superstar legal assistant we are looking for. Seal Shield, the leader in Infection Control Solutions, is searching for a Legal Assistant. Reporting to the General Council, the applicant will be performing the following activities:
- Draft memos (using IRAC format), e-mails, motions, and contracts
- Performs case law research on Westlaw and/or Lexis
- Locate templates or work product similar to that which needs to be prepared for a given assignment
- Prepare discovery responses
- Track deadlines and provide constant e-mail reminders regarding upcoming deadlines
- Track emails which have not yet received a response while managing the priority of different tasks
- Organize contracts and track confidentiality agreements and employee paperwork
- Work with ESI vendor to accomplish document production
- Review and edit documents
- Locate treatises and other authorities on particular subject matters
- Creates meeting summaries and to-do lists
- Organize case docket/filings
- Attend meetings and identify follow-up items
- Work with judicial clerks to get answers to questions
The applicant must have the following behaviors (and will be tested on these behaviors so please don’t waste your time or ours): Driver, Connector, Bottom-Liner and a Solver
Proficiency in word processing software; Lexis or Westlaw proficiency
Project/time management, Problem solving, Dependable
Have taken Legal Research and Writing Course
Must be local to the Orlando area
The ideal candidate will be a junior or senior student in the legal studies department (or a student with comparable educational experience) to assist on a part-time basis with ongoing litigation. The chosen applicant will have the benefit of primarily working remotely. If you feel that you meet or exceed the criteria above, please submit 3 writing samples of any kind that you wrote on an individual basis (not as a group), your resume and this posting with your revisions to the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Management Internship:
This internship is for the highly intelligent, well organized, hard working, competitive individual with leadership skills. Candidates should have the desire for global domination and the drive to become a “Master of the Universe.” Are you the “Best of the Best?” This internship is a general business management internship which includes the role of Executive Administrative Assistant to the CEO. This is the ultimate learning experience. The intern will learn, first hand, the challenges and rewards of Executive Management. This internship offers unprecedented access to the CEO and visibility in to all management activities and decisions. The intern will shadow the CEO and gain an advanced understanding of manufacturing, the IT channel, distribution, and various vertical markets including healthcare, government, education, retail and others. Learn about financing, human resources, product development, manufacturing, inventory management, sales and marketing. Some travel is required, and there is potential for extensive travel. The intern will participate in sales calls including teleconference, webinar, e-mail and personal on-site visits to customers including distributors, resellers, retailers and end users. The intern may travel for customer calls, trade shows, factory inspections and corporate events including Board meetings. Learn NetSuite platform for sales and operations management. Apply knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Perform administrative duties. This position is for the individual who aspires to Executive Management and entrepreneurism. This internship offers an incredible opportunity to learn, gain experience and prepare for a full time career as a business owner or executive manager. This internship also offers an excellent opportunity for long term, full time employment. Internship is available in Jacksonville, FL.;
Learn all aspects of the selling process from prospecting, lead generation, opportunity identification, closing the sale, providing post-close service, and getting re-orders. Learn how to develop prospects, convert prospects to customers, and convert customers to advocates and long term partners. Learn Seal Shield product and service offering. Gain an advanced understanding of the IT channel, distribution, and various vertical markets including healthcare, government, education, retail and others. Some travel is required, and there is potential for extensive travel. You will shadow industry leading sales executives and participate in sales calls including teleconference, webinar, e-mail and personal on-site visits to customers including distributors, resellers, retailers and end users. Participate in trade shows. Learn NetSuite platform for lead management. Participate in outbound calling campaigns, and other direct selling activities. The ideal candidate wants to learn from the best and contribute to sales success. This position is for the highly motivated individual who is driven by the potential for financial gain and who has an overwhelming desire to compete and succeed. After the initial training period, there will be a heavy emphasis on outbound sales calls with commission potential for success, and the opportunity to earn a full-time, paid position. Intern will work with CEO, VP of Sales, Director of Sales and Sales Managers. Internships are available in Jacksonville FL, Orlando FL, and Loudon NH.
The ideal candidate is artistic with a background in graphic design. Candidate should be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud. Candidate will have the opportunity to work directly with the CEO and Marketing Manager to modify and develop marketing materials including web site, product packaging, product datasheets, trade show booth, marketing collateral, press releases, focus groups, e-mail campaigns and all other aspects of branding and marketing. This internship offers excellent opportunity for a full time marketing position. This internship offers potential for limited travel with the opportunity to attend a trade show or corporate event. The ideal candidate is self motivated and driven by artistic activity and the pride of producing creative marketing with global exposure. Internships are available in Jacksonville, FL and Orlando, FL.
This internship is for the technical individual who wants to train for a career in Product Development, Product Management, MIS, IT, Engineering, and Tech Support. Work with Product Managers and Engineers to innovate, develop, improve and support waterproof electrical hardware devices. Work with Project Managers and Sales Managers on Silver Seal antimicrobial implementation for varied polymers, paints, powder coats and textiles. Gain cutting-edge knowledge of antimicrobial science. CAD experience preferred. Computer Science, Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering background preferred. This internship offers potential for limited travel with the opportunity to tour our factories in China and possibly attend a trade show or corporate event. This internship offers an excellent opportunity for long term, full time employment. Internships are available in Orlando FL, Oakland CA and Seattle WA.
This internship is for the highly intelligent, well organized, operationally minded individual. If you are a problem solver and enjoy puzzles, then Operations may be for you. The Operations intern will work with the Vice President of Operations. Learn all aspects of Operations including product development, manufacturing, packaging, shipping, accounting, inventory management, distribution, marketing, sales, customer service, processes, procedures, enterprise cloud computing, MIS, etc. The Operations intern will have incredible insight into every aspect of the company’s operations. Learn the operational challenges and benefits of China manufacturing. Facilitate actions and communication between departments. Respond to Customer Service issues and escalate potential problems through Executive Management. Learn how to manage forecasting, factory production, freight and inventory so as to expeditiously and cost effectively meet sales demand. Learn Salesforce.com platform usage and development for enterprise information and communication. Assist VP of Operations in the streamlining of processes and defining cost saving or productivity enhancing procedures. This internship offers limited travel with the potential to attend a trade show or corporate event. This internship offers an excellent opportunity for long term, full time employment. Internships are available in Orlando, FL.